So what's new?
- Still no sewing. I've lost my mojo. It's gone, like completely disappeared. I'm not sure what to do to get it back. There are things I have on my sewing docket that are exciting and lovely, but without my mojo, there's no getting anything done.
- The house plans are on their way. We are close to bidding them out to builders. That means that we are close (within a few months) to actually building. So exciting!
- I've discovered pinterest. I know I'm late to the game. I've tried a few things, some of which have been wildly successful (a few hair styles), and a few of which have been failures (clear ice by boiling water was only partially clear; dried strawberries were extremely gross). So many things to try and learn.
- I discovered The Body Shop. I got a gift card for my birthday and bought myself some Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil which smells like gardenias (my absolute favorite scent of all time in the history of scents), White Gardenia Eau de Toilette (again, my favorite scent), and coconut body butter (coconut is my second favorite scent and first favorite flavor in the history of flavors and scents). I am loving smelling so tropical. It makes me long for Hawaii, but makes the longing a bit more bearable.
- Saturday was the day of quail. We saw quail on our balcony, on the way up to our lot, and on the way to the grocery store.
- TC is still super awesome.
I think that pretty much sums up my last few months: smelling things, not sewing, working on the house plans, looking at quail, pinterest, and appreciating the Huz.