Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm not good at blogging

So I was just looking at other people's blogs (I know it's not really a good idea to get blog envious), and I realized that I'm not all that great at blogging. In my defense, I was entertaining this weekend (I mean entertaining as a verb, not an adjective).

TC's little sister Julieta came from Argentina last week to start school at BYU. We had the privilege to have her stay with us for five or so days. She is so much fun to be around. She and I watched chick-flicks and the Style channel. It was fun to hang out with a girl for a change (not that hanging out with TC isn't totally the best, but there's just something about doing girl stuff that's really satisfying).

So Julie had her first day of classes today, and I woke up nervous for her, like it was my first day of school.

TC's graduation ceremony is this Friday. He won't finish up at the university until July or August, but it will be awesome to see him in his cap, gown and hood. In fact, when he tried it on at home, I thought he looked hot. Good thing I don't work in British Parliament!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something good.