Monday, May 25, 2009

Pandora!

I've discovered Pandora and my life will never be the same. Just set up an account, choose an artist you're in the mood to listen to and you will hear songs from that artist and others that are similar. You tell the Pandora people if you like the song or not by clicking a thumbs up or thumbs down, and you're on your way to hearing music you didn't know you loved. And you can create "Stations" that remember your preferences. I'm astonished at how great this is! And since I'm tethered to a computer the better part of the day, this just couldn't be any more perfect for me.

Right now I'm listening to my Julieta Venegas station, which pulls up songs by Belanova, Juanes, Mana, Shakira and more Latin rock greats. Cool!

Discover Pandora for yourself.

3 comments:

  1. I love Pandora! Are you using it on your computer or using the iPhone app? I use the iPhone app to listen to music while I'm in the shower. Not that the phone is in the shower. Just me. The phone is shower adjacent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my brother tipped me off about pandora a little while back. cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have introduced you to Pandora long ago. I'm sorry for my failure. She is what gets me through the day!! So glad you found her. She will change your life.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something good.