Last week I finished Simplicity 2337.
I ran into a few issues with this dress. Because I raised the neckline by 1 inch, it wreaked havoc on the area where the faux wrap meets the other side of the dress. I adjusted, and readjusted, and readjusted to get the overlapping seam to lay right. I played around with it for hours. Finally, I readjusted the pleats so that the seams met lower (basically almost where it should have if I hadn't raised the neckline). I suppose it's pretty much common sense that raising the neckline would make such a difference in a faux wrap dress, but let that be a word of warning to you.
Also, instead of doing facings on the neck and armscye, I sewed the lining to it, eliminating the need for facings. I hand sewed the armscye lining to the fabric.
So here's the result:
There's still a little bit of weirdness at the neckline, but I don't mind it.
I love the sleeves. I sewed one in with the pleats facing up, and one with the pleats facing down, so the sleeves lay differently. I think if I wanted to rip out one of the sleeves, I would sew them both in with the pleats facing up (opposite of how the pattern suggests). I like the way it hangs better.