Tuesday, December 22, 2009

So we're back



from our Honeymoon Take 2. It was decidedly better than the first. Both of us have been crazy busy since we returned, so I haven't had time to properly document our trip. Above you see the one photo I took from my phone and therefore can post it on the blog. In the meantime, I'm trying desperately to figure out why I am apparently incapable of taking a photo without the perspective being skewed somehow. Every photo I took of any water/sky is insanely tilted. Maybe it's my posture? I don't know. But it would seem that in my world, the horizon goes from the upper right corner to the lower left, and sometimes just the opposite. All that being said, I spent some time this weekend straightening out and color optimizing many of the 500 photos we took. Only 238 to go! :)

Update soon, hopefully. In the meantime, Merry Christmas. I'm excited. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something good.