Friday, May 7, 2010

Boring, loring, goring

I'm bored, and boring. All the posts that showed up on the blog this week? I have a confession to make: I scheduled them last week. I haven't blogged at all this week. I've been busy, but I've also been uninspired and bored. WAH wah.

Thanks for the support about the job thing, and my annoyance at people misunderstanding my job description. My replacement has been hired and will start soon. I will have the pleasure of training him. (Yes, I said him. Yes, they have hired a MAN to replace me. I wonder how many people will assume that he's a secretary. Blech.)

Thanks also for understanding my issues, and thanks to Heidi for the suggestion to shut up the irrational jerk in my head with chocolate. I think I'm going to shut him up (Yes I said him. What?) with some frozen yogurt in a minute.

I'm itching to be creative, but I haven't found the time. I have been spending a lot of time lately with our digital photo library. I've been organizing it and tagging people and places, and it's going to be fabulous. I think. What do I know? I just really enjoy the process of organizing. I hate the upkeep though. I'm such an anomaly.


Just because it's purdy.

I've finished several projects, but have yet to post about it because I'm basically just lame.

Our living room update is nearly complete. I really want to take photos and post them. I'm just so boringly lazy at the moment. Next up on our redecorating docket is the "guest room," which is really just the everything we don't know where to put room. We're going to clean that room up and then sex it up with an awesome chair, and a cool rug, and like tons of other cool stuff.

And my garage sale pile keeps growing, but I still haven't gone through the majority of my stuff, especially the stuff I have down in storage. I'll get to it soon. It's just that in order to clean up a mess, you have to make a mess, and I'm not looking forward to the making a mess part.

So that's a brief update.

2 comments:

  1. I always save blog posts for when I would have actually posted them if I were on top of things. If you'll notice, my last post just a week or so ago has a December date... I'd say you're doing pretty good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry you feel so uninspired... I LOVE to read Gordita!! Whether I comment or not mattereth not, the love is still there :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something good.