Monday, October 5, 2009

Smitten

How shallow of me is this? I am blogging today about a coat and a pair of boots I found that have me smitten.

Fall Wants

Breath-taking, no? Unfortunately, the coat goes for nearly $800, and the boots around $450. Yikes!



But good news is on the way. I found a very similar coat at JC Penney for the sum of $119.99. Affordable, right? And it's adorable. And I really, really want it.


The coat would go well with these shoes I recently acquired and am in complete like with:
BCBG Paris Grido Suede in Purple.

But would also go well those boots. Oh those boots... Apparently I'm into buttons on shoes right now. Can you tell?



1 comment:

  1. OOh I LOVE those shoes. I've been loving those white trenches too but haven't bought one yet. I'll have to follow your example!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something good.