Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The $5 Jacket

A few weeks back, the Huz and I ventured into Ann Taylor Loft (like my favorite clothing store ever, aside form Nordstrom Rack) just to look. I was determined not to buy anything for me since we went to the mall specifically to buy clothing for the Huz. But, when I saw a jacket marked down to final sale $4.88, it almost didn't matter what it looked like, I had to have it.

Luckily the jacket was cute, and practical, and fit me. So I snatched it up.


I wore it a few days later for an improptu date night with my man. Lots of detail. And from my perspective, the metal buttons alone must cost more than $5, so I got a heck of a deal.





Definitely worth $5 in my mind.

4 comments:

  1. Any jacket is worth five dollars. And, when you find one, there's no choice but to snatch it up. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love Anne Taylor Loft - darling.
    I bet that was an $80.00 jacket to begin with!
    What a steal.

    And date night ---- how fun is that!?!
    I want to be you.

    ( :

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome deal!! I love the feeling you get after making such an awesome purchase.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something good.