Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Saturday Steak

On Saturday, TC and I spent the day in Provo with TC's sister and husband. The SIL and I had a chance to catch up while the men did manly things, like move furniture and fix wireless routers, and stuff. Later in the day, she and I went to the mall for a little while, and had a great time. I bought some flip flops that I fell in love with, and she found some that she loved.


My new flip flops, except mine are brown with pink. Riveting, I know.

Another SIL and I watched Dora the Explorer with the kids while the grown ups prepared dinner for us all. BIL grilled some steak, and let me tell you, it was so incredibly delicious.

So, I thought BIL & SIL's generosity was blog-worthy. They showed us a great time. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something good.