Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My life is complete! I was tagged!

Shannon tagged me, and I forgot to respond until just now when I was overwhelmingly bored (on my lunch break) and realized that I had some unfinished bid-ness.

8 Favorite T.V. shows: 24, The Office, Smallville, Firefly, Simpsons, Seinfeld, American Idol, okay, now I'm just stretching it.

8 Favorite Restaurants: The Rio (Cafe Rio that is. Even if I do gain 2 1/2 pounds every time we eat there), Olive Garden (I know it's yet another chain, but the food is good, and I love their salad), Wendys, Little Caesars (not technically a restaurant, but whatever), Samba Grill (what's not to love about all you can eat meat?), Tia Juana's, and I'm out of ideas.

8 things that happened yesterday: Went to work, came home from work, went with TC to the mall, did Pilates buns & thighs, watched TV with TC, brushed teeth, went to bed. Riveting, I know.

8 things to look forward to: Thanksgiving dinner, after Thanksgiving shopping, Christmas, putting up the Christmas tree even though it's painfully early, leaving work today (I like to think on the short term), dinner (didn't I just eat lunch?), seeing TC, being perfect (almost there!) and fulfilling item 7 on Shannon's wishlist.

8 things I love about Fall: turtleneck sweaters, cardigan sweaters, boots, plaid skirts, crunchy leaves (who doesn't love that?), that snow is just around the corner, that Christmas is just around the corner, raking leaves (not that I have any to rake, and no I do not do house calls).

8 things on my wishlist: to finish my sewing projects (especially the wool coat), to have enough willpower to save the chocolate chip cookie on my desk for TC, smaller buns & thighs, for more people to comment on my blog (if only... read: manipulation), world peace, trouser jeans, no dark eye circles, love and understanding.

I tag the following people: TC, and anyone else that stalks the blog.

P.S. Thanks for reading.
P.P.S. I'm serious about not making house calls.
P.P.P.S. I'm also serious about manipulation.
P.P.P.P.S. I'm kidding about world peace. I don't really care.
P.P.P.P.P.S. I wonder if people can tell when I'm being facetious?

5 comments:

  1. I am all about having no dark eye circles - someday, maybe someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally fulfilled my #7, and I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are terribly witty and I read with pleasure every word you write. Please, Please, Please keep it up and I am excited for Thanksgiving Dinner too:).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. I tagged you a while back for this very same one, as well. I just knew you would have hilarious responses to these amazing blog surveys that somehow make their way into our lives.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something good.