Monday, June 22, 2009

Update on the dress

The update is that there is no update. I've been obsessing over this decision all weekend. TC and I went to a few places around town to look for dresses, and didn't find anything that we were really excited about. I have a few options as far as making myself something, but I'm pretty sure I won't make the retro dress because it will be a challenge and I'd rather have adequate time to finish it instead of being rushed.

I'm leaning toward #5, but the whole money thing really gives me pause...

Anyway, I thought I'd give you all an update since you were so supportive and helpful in giving me advice. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Kristina- I LOVE reading your blog. You're hilarious!!! Don't sweat the cash on the dress. Look at it this way (as one maternally unsatisfied woman to another) if you had a baby to spend it on you would; but you don't. Console yourself with a beautiful dress! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something good.