Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wardrobe Essentials 10 of 10: Khaki Pants

The last wardrobe essential in the list:
  • Khaki Pants.


  • The article suggests Gap khakis. I agree. I've also found some other pants that I like from Banana Republic, VS and ATL.



    This concludes our wardrobe essentials series. And honestly, I'm all shopped out. I didn't think that was possible. Apparently it is.

    I have a few essentials to add to the list:
    Black heels
    Nude colored heels
    Pearl necklace and earrings
    Khaki trench coat (I'm in the market, and this one looks pretty good.)
    Knee-length wool coat in black or grey
    Black nylons (you KNOW I love L'eggs)
    Cute exercise clothes (because who doesn't want to work out when they look adorable?)

    Hope you've enjoyed the miniseries. Now back to our regular nonsensical programming.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Tell me something good.