Friday, July 17, 2009

Wardrobe Essentials 7 of 10: Comfortable, Stylish Flats

We have now ventured into foreign territory for me: flats. I own one pair of flats that I bought when I sprained my ankle a year or so ago. I wore them grudgingly while my ankle was healing, and I haven't touched them since. What do I do when I'm going to be walking a lot, you may wonder? Several pairs of my heels are comfortable enough to walk around in, and if I'm going to be on my feet all day and it's warm enough I opt for flip flops (but I don't drag my feet, don't worry). If those two options fail, I have a pair of tan sneakers, magenta converse or alpargatas in various colors.

So realize that I have no real experience with flats. For the purposes of this exciting episode, I chose some that I think are adorable, and would look at if I was going to buy a pair.



I especially love the fuchsia pair with the button over the toe, and the red ones below them. And thanks to Oprah, I just might get some flats.

Up next: cute pajamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something good.