Thursday, March 19, 2009

Meet Fernando



He is beautiful, no? Nordstrom Rack is a dangerous place for me, much like DSW. There are so many beautiful things to see and they are so amazingly discounted and higher quality than comparable items at other places I frequent (which will remain nameless). I can spend 4 hours there, on my feet in 4" heels, and only feel slightly exhausted during (after is a whole different story however, because after a shopping rampage like that, well let's just say that a girl needs her beauty rest, and I need a lot of beauty rest).

So I met BCBG Fernando at the Rack. I also met a pair of denim trousers that I'd been looking for for quite a while now, and some other lovely items. But Fernando and I couldn't be separated. And TC fully understood my love for Fernando, and fell in love with him too even more after he calculated the price after the 35% discount, so he encouraged me to take him home.

With my birthday breakfast coming up, I think I know of the perfect ocassion for Mr. Fernando to meet the rest of my family.

3 comments:

  1. THere was something in the air that night....Fernando....I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny! I too LOVE Nord Rack and could spend hours upon hours there! Those shoes are darling- you will need to post a pic when you get to put them to use. Don't worry, I am so with you on lists! It is good to know I am not the only who feels like I am going crazy with all my long lists of projects=)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something good.