Thursday, January 14, 2010

Shoes of the day (make it week)


Today's shoe is Steve Madden Glamor, a Nordstrom Rack purchase who knows how long ago. I love these little suckers.


Here's a shot of them on:

So two things I would like to point out:
  1. In the first photo, the shoes are photographed on my desk. Yes, I took them off, arranged them on my desk and took a photo. Yes, I am a bit of a nut.
  2. In the second photo, you luckily can't see my toe nails which have chipped red polish on them. I need some toe nail maintenance. But I thought I'd point that out just in case any of you have x-ray vision and can see past the tan straps of the shoe.
I point out flaws so you don't have to. :)

Also, what I ate will be coming later today. I actually took photos! Yay me, right? But, the photos are still on the camera, and the camera is not with me. So I promise to all of you who are DYING to know what I had for dinner last night, what I ate will be posted later today.

1 comment:

Tell me something good.