Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What I ate: Creamy Carrot and Sweet Potato Soup

Last night, TC and I had Creamy Carrot and Sweet Potato Soup, a Cooking Light recipe I found on myrecipes.com. It was all the the name suggests: creamy and sweet. It is a definite repeater. TC, who generally does not enjoy soups much less vegetable soups, enjoyed the soup, and requested that this one be added to the repertoire. Still no photos. I haven't learned to keep my camera close at hand while I'm cooking.

Along with the soup we had flat bread "crackers." I cut a few pieces of flat bread (we finally used up all 400 pieces we bought at Costco a few weeks back) into 2" strips, turned the oven on broil, and toasted them for about 3 or 4 minutes. Some were TOASTED and others were just lightly toasted. I sprayed the little suckers with cooking spray, and dusted with seasoned salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something good.