Monday, February 22, 2010

Hockey!



(A note of interest: when I originally typed the title, I typed "Hickey." Freudian slip?)

Last weekend, President's Day Weekend, TC and I were in Boise visiting very good friends of ours. It was a lovely weekend. One of the highlights was a hockey game, my first ever: Utah Grizzlies vs. Idaho Steelheads. I wasn't sure who to root for. Do I root for the home team because rooting for the home team is so much fun and I don't want to go against the grain around a bunch of hockey fans? Or do I stay true to my "home" state and root for Utah? I decided not to go against the grain.

Here's my conclusion: hockey is fun! It's fast paced and interesting, and hard. The players play hard, and push each other. It all makes for great fun.

So that's all I have to say this Monday morning. Hope your week starts off great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something good.