Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wee! Thursday!

Good morning. Thank you for the sympathy you all offered. I really appreciate it. I realize that I may not have not found a good balance between being "real" by saying how I'm feeling, and being positive and upbeat. There are wonderful things going on in my life right now. There are so many things to be grateful for. And I am, indeed, grateful. So why the whining about once a week? That's the same thing I wonder myself.

Tuesday was interesting. A few irritating things happened, but nothing to send me off the edge to curse at dinner. But I found myself upset, and letting those small things get to me. And when I got so frustrated that dinner was ugly, that's when I really knew I was wound up. And it made me laugh a little at myself. I would love to know what goes on in my body chemistry, in my emotions, whatever, to cause such an inconsistency: sometimes little things really get to me, and other times it seems like I can tolerate anything. It's odd.

But enough of psycho-analyzing me. Because quite frankly I'm a bit embarrassed that I've put so much of my inner workings out there for the world to read. You never know who may be reading and judging and drawing conclusions and the like.

So, on to more fun things. Because today is a new day. Brand new. Brand SPANKING new. So let's do this. I have quite a few things to share with you, and I'm going to do it in a series of posts. Hope you enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something good.