Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Take a deep breath Gordi.

I'm wound up. Tight. I came home from work yesterday really wound up. I found myself getting angry and swearing at dinner because it was ugly (despite its resemblance to vomit, it did taste good). I went to bed wound up. I woke up in the middle of the night wound up. I found myself clenching my teeth and tensing my muscles while trying to go back to sleep. (In case any of you are wondering, tensing and clenching do not easily lead to sleep.)

This morning, I'm finding I need deep breaths. I would love to be in a warm, good-smelling place that's quiet and peaceful. Just thinking about it helps. Ahh... Peace...

Okay. I'm done with the whining for today. Yada yada yada. Life sucks sometimes. Just deal.

Now on to some news: I ripped out the sleeves of the pepto pink ruffle top, made normal looking sleeves and sewed them back in. Much better. I took pictures to show you, but the pictures are in my camera, so for now, you'll have to use your imaginations. Imagine the shirt not looking like a clown shirt. TADA!

Other news: I wore the red pleated neck knit dress on Sunday and took pictures. But again, the photos are on the memory card in the camera still. But I like the dress. TC likes the dress. I think it's a hit.

Even more news: I have a What I Ate for you. We ate something I found exciting and wanted to share with you, and I even took pictures, but... Can you guess what I'm going to say next? ... The photos are in my camera. Pplltt.

And one more item: I have been working on the navy Cynthia Rowley ruffle dress and I had to rip out a TON of stitches last night because I realized that I cut the waistband too big (that was kind of a nice surprise). But in this case, the stitch ripping was a bit therapeutic. I think I may have found my niche as far as stitch ripping goes: do it while you're angry and wound up. It's more enjoyable. YAY.

Photos to come soon. I hope. I love you all!

4 comments:

  1. I hope today goes better love. Being wound up sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better! If you need some food therapy, let me know :0) I made some delicious cookies last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wind down, wind down, wind down. It's days like those that I wish I could drink wine. Yeah, I just said that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you're having a hard time. Is there anything I can do?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something good.